Accident Solicitors Near Me
Accident Solicitors Near Me
Had An Accident? Need a Local Expert Accident Solicitor?
At McGee Solicitors we are local expert Accident Solicitors and we can help you after an accident.
An Accident can cause serious injury and effect your ability to drive, sleep, exercise and work, as well as the anxiety and stress of being involved in an accident. This can have a serious impact on your life.
5 Star Review – “Very helpful and more importantly knowledgeable about the issues I was concerned about. Put at ease right away by Michael and I am more than happy with the outcomes and would really recommend McGee Solicitors. Take advantage of the free initial consultation, you won’t look back.”
We can help you obtain compensation for the injuries and suffering you have sustained and we can arrange a medical assessment of your injuries.
We offer a Free Consultation and all Legal Costs / Fees are paid by the Insurance Company on the successful conclusion of your claim.
This means that making a successful Accident Claim will cost you nothing and we ensure that you will keep 100% of your compensation.
We are Friendly & Approachable Solicitors specialising in Work Accident Claims.
5 Star Review –“Used McGee Solicitors recently and I would highly recommend them for their service. They were friendly, approachable and very professional. They put me at ease from the start and made everything straight forward. They were always available when I needed their advice throughout. Thank you for all your help.”
How Can We Help?
Being involved in an Accident can be extremely upsetting and often those who are injured do not know where to turn. It can be difficult to know who to speak to, especially if your employer and colleagues are unsupportive.
It costs nothing to speak to us about your case. We will provide a consultation with a specialist Work Accident Solicitor to assess your case free of charge.
- Free Consultation
- Maximum Compensation
- Expert Injury Assessment
- Fast & Professional Service
Accident Solicitors Near Me
Our accident at work solicitors deal with all types of work accident claim, including:-
- Accidents due to inadequate training
- Injuries caused by dangerous/faulty equipment
- Factory accidents
- Slip/trip/fall accidents
- Injuries due to lifting heavy objects
- Forklift truck accidents
- Scaffolding accidents
- Vibration white finger
- Asbestos related disease
- Industrial deafness
- Repetitive strain injuries
Whether you have been injured in an office, restaurant, shop, warehouse or factory, or on a building site, farm or other place of work, we can help you.
Your employer has a legal duty to protect your health and safety in the workplace. If your employer fails to meet their responsibilities, causing you to suffer illness or injury, you should speak to our accident at work solicitors about making a personal injury compensation claim.
If you have had an accident at work, contact us now for a free, no obligation enquiry. Our accident at work solicitors can explain the options available to you.
“5 star service from Michael as usual. I have been using his services for quite some time and can honestly say he has always went miles out of his way to accommodate my every need at every point I have required them. Brilliant firm, thanks for all your help.”
Work Accident Solicitors Near Me
- Your Employer’s Duty of Care: Employers have a responsibility to ensure their employees can work safely and without risk of injury. This is known as a ‘duty of care’. An employer can meet their duty of care in a number of ways. For example, machinery and equipment must be well maintained. Adequate training and supervision must be given. Protective clothing and safety equipment must be provided, and all health and safety regulations must be adhered to. The law is designed to ensure that employees can enjoy a safety working environment and are not put are risk because of their job. Unfortunately, however, work accidents still occur.
- Can I Claim for an accident at work? When an accident at work happens, it is possible that an employer failed to comply with health and safety legislation. If so, the injured employee is entitled to make a personal injury claim for compensation. It is always best to speak to our personal injury solicitors as soon as you can. As legal experts, we can clarify your options, explaining whether you have been wrongly injured at work.
- Free Consultation: At McGee Solicitors we offer free initial enquiries to anyone who has been injured in a workplace accident and suspects they might be entitled to compensation. This means you can get professional legal advice without cost or obligation.
- Can I Recover My Lost Earnings? Our solicitors will ensure that you get the maximum amount of compensation for your injuries. As well as compensation for your pain and suffering, we can recover any money you have lost as a result of your accident, including your lost earnings. Often this is a huge relief for our clients, as workplace accidents sometimes mean you cannot return to work immediately, if at all. This loss of income can be devastating, potentially having a series of knock-on effects.
- Will I Lose My Job? People are often wary of making work accident claims for two reasons. Firstly, they are concerned that they might lose their job. Secondly, they fear that their employer will have to personally pay for their compensation and legal fees. However, you must not worry about either of these things. Your employer is not allowed to treat you any differently for making a personal injury claim. Also, your employer is obliged to have insurance, which will cover the cost of any work accident claims.
Why Choose Us?
- - Solicitors On Your Side
- - FREE No Obligation Enquiry
- - Exceptional Customer Service