Will I Need A Medical Exam After A Car Accident?
Will I need a medical exam after a car accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident, you may be wondering if you need a medical exam to claim compensation. The answer is not necessarily. You can still make a claim for compensation even if you have not attended for medical treatment. However, there are some benefits to seeking medical help after an accident. At McGee Solicitors, we understand the complexities of personal injury cases and are here to provide expert legal guidance.
Our specialist solicitors have helped many people following a car accident. Some of which hadn’t received initial medical attention. If you require our help, contact us today at 028 9039 4131 or 028 71 229 343 or fill out our Enquiry Form.
Why You Should Seek Medical Attention Following A Car Accident
Seeking medical help after an accident can help you in two ways:
1. It can help you get treatment for your injuries and recover faster. A car accident can cause serious injuries that require medical intervention, such as fractures, head injuries, whiplash, or psychological trauma. You may not realise the extent of your injuries until you see a doctor. A doctor can examine you and provide treatment for any injuries you may have sustained. They can also prescribe medication, refer you to specialists, or recommend physiotherapy or counselling.
2. It can help you prove your claim and get the compensation you deserve. A medical exam can provide vital evidence of your injuries and how they have affected your life. A doctor can document your injuries and give an opinion on how long it will take for them to heal. This can help you show the severity of your injuries and the impact they have had on your work, hobbies, and daily activities. A medical exam can also help you counter any arguments from the insurance company that may challenge your claim or offer you a low settlement.
What Happens At A Medical Assessment For A Claim?
If you have been involved in a car accident and are making a claim for compensation, you may be asked to attend a medical exam. This exam is usually arranged by the insurance company or your solicitor and is carried out by an independent medical expert.
The purpose of the exam is to assess your injuries and determine the extent of your damages. The medical expert will examine you and ask you questions about your injuries, your medical history, and how the accident has affected your life. They may also ask you to perform certain physical tests or movements to assess your range of motion and any pain or discomfort you may be experiencing.
The medical expert will then prepare a report detailing their findings. This report will be used as evidence in your claim for compensation. It will provide an objective assessment of your injuries and how they have affected your life. It will also provide an opinion on how long it will take for your injuries to heal and whether you will require any ongoing treatment or rehabilitation.
How We Can Help You Claim Compensation After an Accident
At McGee Solicitors, we are experts in car accidents and personal injury claims. We have helped numerous people claim compensation who have been in car accidents and have not sought any medical help. We can tell you exactly what your rights are and what your options are. Call us today at 028 9039 4131 or 028 71 229 343 or fill out our Enquiry Form to schedule a free consultation.
We can also arrange for you to be seen by a medical expert who will prepare a report on your injuries. This will be an opportunity for you to tell the expert how the accident has affected you and how much pain you have suffered. The expert will also give an opinion on how long it will take for your injuries to heal. This report will be used to support your claim and get you the compensation you deserve.
How Much Compensation Will I Get?
Find out how much compensation you could get now using our Compensation Calculator.
Worried About Legal Fees?
We offer a free consultation in which you can speak to us and get the right advice without any obligation. We also work on a no win no fee basis, which means that we can get you the compensation you deserve at no cost to you.
If you have been in an accident but have not sought any medical treatment and you are not sure whether you are able to make a claim, or you are not sure that your injuries are serious enough to be able to make a claim then give us a call.
Here’s what our clients have to say about our services:
”You will be treated with the utmost care and respect and have a great result. I would highly recommend McGee Solicitors.”
”Highly recommend, great service provided”
Contact McGee Solicitors Today
If you’ve been involved in a car accident and have concerns about your legal rights or the need for a medical exam, don’t hesitate to contact McGee Solicitors. Speak with one of our expert team members today on 028 9039 4131 or send us a Free Enquiry Now.
We will remove any stress after a car accident and help you obtain the highest amount of compensation available. Remember, time is of the essence when it comes to personal injury claims, so reach out to us as soon as possible.
Why Choose Us?
- - Solicitors On Your Side
- - FREE No Obligation Enquiry
- - Exceptional Customer Service