Accident At Work Solicitors Belfast
Expert Accident At Work Solicitors Belfast
Have You Had An Accident At Work?
We are Solicitors that specialise in Work Accident claims and we can help you get compensation at no cost to you.
“Excellent service, such genuine people who wanted the best for me” – from Nathan
After an Accident at Work you may not know where to turn. It can be difficult to know who to speak to especially if your employer and colleagues are unsupportive of you. Your employer has a legal duty to protect your health and safety in the work place.
If your employer fails to meet their responsibilities causing you to suffer injury then talk to us about whether you can make a claim for compensation.
Why Choose Us?
At McGee Solicitors we have extensive experience in obtaining compensation for accident at work injuries in all areas of employment and across a wide range of injuries. Our team are friendly and approachable and will stay by your side throughout to offer support and guidance.
Unlike some solicitors, we guarantee that you will keep 100% of your compensation.
If you would like to take up the offer of a free initial consultation to discuss making an accident compensation claim, call us on 028 90 394 131 or fill in our no-obligation Free Enquiry Form and we will be happy to talk through your situation with you.
“If there was a rating system for Solicitors you would be 10/10! Thanks again to Michael McGee for the successful outcome of my Personal Injury Claim”
How Much Will It Cost To Claim?
Making a successful Accident at Work Claim will cost you nothing. We offer a Free Consultation and all Legal Costs / Fees are paid by the Insurance Company on the successful conclusion of your claim.
This means that making a successful Work Accident Claim will cost you nothing and we ensure that you will keep 100% of your compensation.
Your employer’s insurance company will pay your legal costs and expenses on the settlement of a successful claim. This means that there will not be any cost to you.
At McGee Solicitors, we also guarantee that you will keep 100% of your compensation.
How Much Compensation Will I Get?
The amount of compensation will be calculated by looking at your injuries, the pain and suffering you have experienced, any loss of quality of life and financial losses, such as loss of earnings, medical and care expenses and compensation for loss of opportunities.
We have a Work Accident Compensation Calculator which you can use to get an idea of what kind of compensation settlement you could receive for your accident:-
Our personal injury team have extensive experience in all types of work personal injury claims and have in-depth knowledge of the amount of compensation that is likely for any particular injury. If you would like to discuss your case and ask our opinion, we would be happy to hear from you.
Accident at Work Experts
Injuries at work can be from slips, trips or falls, workplace assaults, strains, manual labour or from being crushed.
Your employer has a duty of care towards you. They should provide and maintain proper equipment, provide a safe workspace, make sure that you have the necessary safety equipment and provide adequate training.
If there is a breach in this duty of care or if someone at your workplace is negligent and you are injured as a result, you should seek legal representation as soon as possible. This is to ensure that you do not inadvertently damage your case by admitting to any liability or being pressured to provide a statement that does not accurately reflect what happened.
If you instruct us to act on your behalf, we will guide you through the initial steps that need to be taken to commence a successful claim.
If you have been in an work accident then call us today on 028 9039 4131 or Make A Free Online Enquiry so that you can talk to us about your case and we can give you free advice and guidance so that you make the best decision.
100% Compensation Guaranteed
We can help you obtain compensation for the injuries that you have sustained and any earnings or wages that you have lost as a result of the accident. All legal costs are paid by the “at fault” insurance company upon successful conclusion of your claim.
This means that making a successful work accident claim will cost you nothing. We ensure that you keep 100% of your compensation.
“Cannot recommend McGee Solicitors highly enough, did a great job for me in helping with an accident claim, I was thrilled with the settlement they achieved for me, Thanks guys.”
We will work proactively to bring a claim on your behalf, putting together a strong case and keeping you updated as to progress. We will ensure that we are always available to speak to you to answer any questions that you may have.
Accident At Work Solicitors Belfast
Your employer has a legal duty to protect your health and safety in the workplace. If your employer fails to meet their responsibilities, causing you to suffer injury, you can speak to us about making a personal injury compensation claim.
Being involved in a Workplace Accident can be extremely upsetting and often those who are injured do not know where to turn. It can be difficult to know who to speak to, especially if your employer and colleagues are unsupportive.
We provide a consultation with a specialist Work Accident Solicitor to assess your case free of charge.
If you have been in an Accident you may have questions or issues. We have prepared guides to help you find out more so you know where you stand. If you have any other questions just call us on 028 9039 4131 for some advice free of charge.
Just click on the links below to find out more:-
- What Should I Do After An Accident at Work?
- Can I Make A Claim After an Accident?
- How Long Does It Take for a Personal Injury Claim to Settle?
- Will I Have To Go To Court For My Accident Claim?
- Accident At Work Settles for £8,000
- Will I Lose My Job For Making An Accident At Work Claim?
- Injured At Work – What Are My Rights?
- Should My Accident Be Reported To The Health & Safety Executive?
- Had An Accident On A Construction Site?
Work Accident Solicitors Belfast
- Do I need to be a permanent full-time worker to bring a claim? You do not need a permanent or a full-time worker to bring a claim. Employers still have a duty of care towards you and even if you are a temporary worker, on a zero-hours contract or if you have not been working there for very long you are still entitled to make a claim for compensation if you are injured because of negligence or lack of care.
- How long will an accident at work compensation claim take? The length of time your claim will take depends on a number of factors, including whether your employer’s insurer admits liability and the severity of your injuries. If you have been badly injured, then your claim may take longer as we will need to ensure you are fully compensated for any future losses. Medical experts will want to assess your recovery over time and we will claim for any loss of income and care costs that you may incur in the future.
- Can I still make a compensation claim if the accident was partly my fault? Even if the accident was partly your fault, if someone else contributed to it, then you are still entitled to make a claim if your employer was negligent or breached their duty of care to you. The amount of compensation paid to you will be less than it would otherwise have been, to take into account your contribution to the incident.
- Will I Need To Go To Court? We are usually able to settle claims without the need to attend court. Our personal injury team are strong negotiators and will seek the best possible deal from your employer’s insurance company. In the event that the offers they make are not sufficient and your case goes to trial, you can be sure of robust representation.
“I could not believe that I received £8,500 in compensation. I came to Michael McGee on a whim and he and the team dealt with my case. I did not think I would get anything and I did not think a solicitor would even take the case on. My case was unusual and I was not sure if there was any point in pursuing it. I kept 100% of my compensation as well. I am really grateful to Michael, he provided a great service. I did not have to do anything and only visited the office a couple of times.”
As expert personal injury solicitors with in-depth experience in bringing successful accident at work claims, we have the knowledge and experience to obtain the best possible compensation on your behalf.
We have solicitors who deal with compensation claims in Belfast and have an excellent track record of success and who have won substantial sums for clients in all areas of personal injury.
If you have been involved in a work accident that was not your fault and you would like a free consultation to discuss your options, call us on 028 90 394 131, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in our no-obligation Free Enquiry Form.
Why Choose Us?
- - Accident & Criminal Law Experts
- - FREE Enquiry Available
- - Professional & Trusted Solicitors